Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A Weird But Brutally Honest Fact About Me!

I just found out that blogs need introductory posts, looks like I haven't got one so I present you this! This is weird because I don't do stuff like this, but since it's a must I'll give it a go.

Profile portfolio:

  • Name: Laudemhir Jan M. Parel
  • Age: 18
  • Current Location: Davao City
  • Occupation: Student (Mining Engineering @ University of Southeastern Philippines)
  • Blog: Opinions Avenue
Well, that was kinda silly! Either way, let's get this ON!

A weird but brutally honest fact about me: I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH HAND MASSAGE!

I am terribly ashamed to say this, but yes, ask my sisters, ask my mom, ask my dad, ask my classmates, and probably ask my neighbor whom I got to work at a store once, and they'll tell you all about it!

Whenever I'm home and mom's watching the primetime drama, I always sit right next to her, give my hand and she knows exactly what do to! She's the only one who doesn't complain to be honest, a session could last an hour and she wouldn't mind, love her so much!

And to be fair, dad's got to do it too right before bedtime! But he's a bit too harsh, I had to stop like after a minute or so. And he'll be like, "What? That's the right thing to do, if it doesn't hurt then it's not effective!" But duh, I only do it for pleasure and not for pain.

My sister's a bit interesting though, she massages my hand every Sunday, (yes, it's a schedule!) at Church because that's the only time we'll be together (other days than that, it's just a no-no, we don't get along, me and my sister), but she always have one condition, "massage my hands too so that I can have a sample!" A damn mess but I still give it a go.

Now my classmates are not bothered by it anymore. I think they have grown accustomed to it, so much that every time I give my hands, they do their respectful jobs! I think it's absolutely cool though, I get to know some of their personalities based on their touches! Some of them press real hard (they're a bit harsh in real life too, trust me!), some are soft (mostly the girls), some are sweet (yay!), one seems like a real pro (Miss Sharmaine), one (Arnel, I see you) just likes to tickle, my closest friend (yup, Ralph I'm speaking about you!) is the harshest of them though, he's always pressing the one between the thumb and the index finger and it's excruciating, but I know he's been doing it on purpose to punish me for being close with one of our girl friends! Kind of rubbish but I understand. :)
I don't exactly know why I have come to this, but it's inevitable now! I think it all started during my first semester in college, but back then it wasn't this worse, I only had to give my hand for a massage for like once a week, and now it has to be like every hour! I know it's a mess but it's truly a weird fact about me! So if you're bound to be my friend, then please be sure to accept the fact that every time I am around, you'll be ready to give my hands the massage they deserve! :)

Sigh, that was hard! Story of my life indeed. 
Follow me on Twitter and Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. (y) hahaah this is really a real talk! like it laudy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, (in b4 "Christians are honest" talk)! I had trouble opening up but this is definitely a start! :)

    ReplyDelete