Friday, November 20, 2015

Adele's 25 Summed Up in Gifs!

And because everyone is literally talking about how good 25 is, I've decided to compile gifs while listening to the album! Gifs are so funny, they really replicate people's emotions without meaning to (if you like to read my track-by-track review of the album, click here), so without further ado, here they are:

When "Hello" and "25" reached #1 in both iTunes Song and Album charts:
And it was basically game over for everyone:

When she exploded into the last chorus of "Hello":
When the chorus of "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" starts and you can't stop dancing awkwardly:

When the final chorus starts and you're bopping to it no matter what everyone says:
When basically all the fun stops because the sensual "I Miss You" starts and you gotta be like:
And then you realize you don't have someone with you so you call him/her and cry:
When she hit the goddamn note in When We Were Young and you try to imitate it:
And then she basically pull all the heartstrings when she sings, "Let me photograph you in this light in case it is the last time.":
When she does it again with the heart-wrenching ballad "Remedy":
When she stops being emotional because she knows she'll leave everyone lying on the floor, so instead try to do a bop song "Water Under the Bridge" and everyone has to dance to its chorus like:
When you thought "River Lea" is going to be emotional because of the church piano:
And then it metamorphosed into a gospel-dance track:
When she basically steps back in making you cry again, in "Love in the Dark", especially when the chorus hits you so hard you have nothing to do but cry:
And when you don't want to cry halfway through the song, but then the bridge happened and you can't escape:
When you thought you're safe when the song is finished and then "Million Years Ago" reminds you of why Mariah Carey's "My All" became a classic:
When you realize Adele has no mercy at all when she has a song called "All I Ask" which will make you feel same things when you first heard "Someone Like You":
And then you'll feel this:
Or worse, this:
And for one last final vocal acrobatics, she presents to you "Sweetest Devotion":
The sweetest devotion
Hitting me like an explosion
All of my life, I've been frozen
The sweetest devotion I've known
And lastly, for the general consensus of the album, the gif that would summarize it is this:
If you've enjoyed this, please do share it! :) Follow me on my Twitter or Tumblr accounts. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment